AND I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!
I'm a Transformational Lifestyle Coach and I'm fiercely committed to helping you finally drop your relationship with guilt and overwhelm, start prioritizing yourself and create the life that you've been daydreaming about.
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- You're exhausted, overwhelmed and an the brink of burn out
- You have a hard time managing you ever growing to do list, and cringe just at the thought of it
- You're so busy juggling work and family demands that you're eating your toddler's scraps, or worse forget to eat completely
- You want to be taking care of yourself but honestly don't know where to start
- You desire to take more time to pursue friendships, relationships or a special project you're passionate about
- You're feeling disconnected from your truest desires and want to get clearer on your life vision
IF THIS IS SOUNDING ALL TOO FAMILIAR, YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE. BELIEVE ME I'VE BEEN THERE TOO.
As a recovering perfectionist and overachiever, it was almost natural for me to get in that pattern of go, go, go, and hustle, hustle, hustle. As modern women we take on a lot. We need to be successful, have the career, the booming biz, maintain the household, take care of the kids ...oh and you need to do all of it while being snatched like Beyoncé.
Let's not forget that many of us tend to be people pleaser and have absolutely no boundaries, can't say no, and will basically set our selves on fire just to keep another to keep someone else warm. Oh yea, girl I was one of those people to.
My first wake up call came early, when at the age of 19 my body literally shut down on me, and I ended up in a hospital (almost in a coma) and diagnosed with a chronic condition. I knew that stress and over doing it were part contributors to my new reality, but frankly being that young I didn't quite get it. It wasn't until a few more years down the line that I started really seen the direct correlations between getting rid of stress and toxic people to how great I felt. Then, the real breakthrough came when I realized that once I healed my relationship with food and focused on actually nourishing myself, that I not only felt better, but could completely take myself off a drug I had to be on "forever".
SELF CARE BECAME A PILLAR, I KNEW THE MORE I POURED INTO MYSELF, THE MORE I REALLY CONNECTED WITH AND LISTENED TO MY BODY... TO THAT YET STILL SMALL VOICE, I BECAME MORE GROUNDED, MORE POWERFUL, MORE ME!
The truth is if you are constantly in that state of hustle 24/7, work harder, do more, you have no time to slow down and really listen to your own needs and desires. You're not able to truly be there, and be completely present with your family and loved ones. Your mind is constantly racing, thinking about the next thing you must do!
DO YOU CRAVE...
- A more balanced and fulfilling life. One where you feel more in control and not completely run by your schedule but instead are able to joyfully participate in activities you love
- The freedom to unapologetically be you, work in a manner that feels good to you, delegate more, and comfortably say no to anything that doesn't serve you
- The ability to be present and really enjoy the moment whether it's playing a game with your child, date night with hubby or a fun gathering with your girlfriends
- Time to really reflect on and rediscover your life vision and what your truest desires are
- The time to meditate, connect with source, and dive deeper into your spirituality
- Feeling accomplished but yet joyful and energized
THESE ARE NOT THINGS TO SAVE UNTIL "SOMEDAY"
This is all possible for you. Right HERE, Right NOW. All you have to do is say yes. Make the decision that you are worthy of a life that is beyond your wildest dream. That yes it is possible to be completely happy and fulfilled doing the things that you absolutely love. You don't need to be overwhelmed and losing your shit in order to be "successful. Taking care of yourself is not selfish, but a necessity so that you can give your best to your work, your family ad all who are blessed by your presence.
Only thing you need to to is COMMIT.
- Commit to letting go of that tired story that you have to work harder and do more to be successful
- Commit to taking the time to really connect and figure out what your desires are, your visions... Asking what does life want out of you?
- Commit to taking care of yourself and not waiting for a breakdown
- Commit to shinning your brilliant light into the world
How good are you gonna let life get?
If you've decided that you're sick and tired of the same old, of feeling stressed and overwhelmed and that YOUR SOMEDAY HAS ARRIVED. I'd love to talk to you.